|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
Instructor by : Tugino
Electrical power system substations provide a critical link to power grid. This training is designed to them who want to know on Substation Equipment and control relay protection. After completion this training participants will have gained a theoretical and applied understanding of power system Substation and control relay protection. The performance of Substation and control relay protection includes of: Transformer, instrument transformers, transducers, protective relays, and circuit breakers is first addressed. These devices are then integrated into coordinated protective systems for generators, transformers, transmission lines, reactors, capacitor banks, system buses, etc. Although basic protection concepts are hardware-independent, the application of electromagnetic, solid state, and microprocessor-based relays will also be discussed. Trade-offs between reliability, selectivity, speed, simplicity, and economy are emphasized.
1. Introduction to Substation Equipment and control relay
2. Power Transformers – Bushings, On-load Tap Changer (OLTC), Buchholtz Relay, Conservator, Breather, Cooling arrangements – Methods of cooling, Transformer tests.
3 Switchgears – Circuit Breaker : Types (MOCB, ABCB, VCB, SF6).
4. Isolator : Types earth switch, bus bar
5. CT/DVT: Lighting Arrestors/Lighting Mask
6. Power Line Carrier Communication (PLCC): Principle, purpose, types of coupling.
7. Relays : Types, functions, constructional details
8. Protection System: Philosophy, types, protection of transformer/reactor, motor, line/feeder generator, bus etc.
9. Fundamentals of Protection : Protective Relaying in Substations, Power Transformer Protection, Bus Zone Protection, Protection of Transmission Lines, Carrier Assisted Distance Protection.
10. Protective Gear. Reliability, Selectivity ,Speed, Stability and Sensitivity ,Circuit quantities & conventions , Fault calculations
11. Relay input sources: VTs, CTs, CVTs, CCVTs, optical voltage and current transducers.
12. Grounding : Types of grounding, earth testing and treatment, earth design, step potential, Neutral grounding reactor.
13. Auxiliary facilities : DG Set Station Battery System etc.
14. Cables : Types, Control cables, power cables, cable termination and jointing
15. Substation Operation : Grid operation.
16. Over voltages and Protection of Substation Equipment, Switching Over voltages in EHV Substations, Switching Over voltage in Medium Voltage Substations, Surge Arresters (Lightning Arrester)
17. Rating of Surge Arrester, Calculation of Discharge Current for Shielded Substations, Installation as Surge Arresters, Protection of Substation Transformers by Surge Arresters
18. Introduction to Substation Control, Control Room and Control Panels , Programmable Equipment for Protective Relaying Measurements and Control (PPRMC), Microprocessor Based Relays & Integrated Protection, Control and Automation.
19. Substation Maintenance :
Lunch + 2 X Coffee Break
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Substation Equipment and Control Relay|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|