Compensation and Benefits Professional Objective
January 12, 2016
Jadwal Pelatihan Compensation and Benefits Professional Objective
|Belum ada jadwal terbaru|
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define and clearly understand the importance of compensation to the overall aims of Human Resource Management.
- Design a comprehensive compensation system.
- Examine and comment of the benefits of job evaluation and choose an appropriate system.
- Assess and provide advice on regional compensation practice.
- List the principal steps in a compensation survey and answer the question “why is job matching critical to the success of any compensation survey?”
1. Managing Compensation – An Overview
- Compensation Objective
- Total Compensation
- Direct and Indirect Compensation
- Equitable, Value Adding, Competitive and Motivating Compensation
2. Job Analysis and Job Descriptions
- Uses of Job Descriptions
- Job Analysis Explained
- Carrying Out the Job Analysis Process
- A Typical Job Description Explained
- Job Analysis – A Summary
3. Job Evaluaion
- Job Evaluation – A Definition
- Job Evaluation Systems
- The Job Evaluation Process – Sources of Error
4. Compensation System
- Objective of Compensation
- Decision to Be Taken
- Designing Base Salary Structures
- Impotant Considerations in Compensation
- Managing Your Compensation Programs
5. Competitive Compensation
- Staying Competitive
- Designing and Carrying out Compensation Surveys
- Four Basic Survey Methods
- Data Requirements
- Issues Related to the Implementation of Change
6. Performance – Based Rewards
- The Definition o Performance Management (PM)
- Objectives of Performace Management
- Current/ Prevailing PM Systems
- Rewarding Performance
- Rewarding the Right Behaviors and Result
- Key Performance Indocators (KPIs)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Professionals with at least 2-3 years experience in the compensation and benefits field and HR generalist who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in this important area of Human Resources.
Lunch+ 2 X Coffee Break
Pick Up Participant @Jogja
error: Content is protected !!