- 14 - 15 November 2020, -
This online course, presented by the IMF Fiscal Affairs Department, provides an overview of PFM systems, institutions, and capacity building in developing and emerging market economies. It focuses on PFM issues in support of macroeconomic stability, inclusive growth, and achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The training covers a wide range of topics, and treats PFM as an integrated system rather than a collection of specialties. As such, it focuses on PFM priorities, reform objectives and implementation risks. The course is built on conceptual and practical approaches, and includes testimonies from ministers of finance, practitioners, and other stakeholders from many countries.
- Understand Why PFM Is an Important Tool to Implement Public Policies.
- Describe and Analyze the Budget Cycle, and its Main Components.
- Understand a Simple Medium-Term Budget Framework, a Cash Management Plan, and a Public Investment Management Reform Strategy.
- Recognize Tools for Effective Management of Fiscal Risks, Components Of Fiscal Transparency, Reliable Fiscal Reports and Internal And External Audits.
- Identify Issues Relevant to the Prioritization and Sequencing of PFM Reforms, and The Challenges Faced in Implementing Such Reforms
- Recognize How Civil Society, Public Participation, and Supreme Audit Institutions Keep Governments Accountable.
- Appreciate the Role of Local Conditions and Political Institutions in Designing and Implementing Reforms.
Data Materi Training
|Topik Training||: Digital Learning – Public Financial and Management|
|*Jumlah Peserta||Estimasi Jumlah Peserta yang di ajukan|
|*Nama Peserta Yang Didaftarkan|
|*Email Alternatif||eg: gmail, yahoo, hotmail|
|* Harus di isi|